January 29, 2011

the reason is....he is Lee Jung Shin


aaa~ 3 days 2 night at Thailand quite short for me.. omo~~ this boy really make my heart beat fastly..~ he cute,cool and handsome..i keep shouting~~ Lee Jung Shin!! Saranghaeyo!! at the thunder dome hall.. erm.. i think he wont hear this but still im feel so happy..
owh.. i will make a fan account later.. for now.. i had cut and edit 5 JungShin cute photo..huhu
5 photo cut represent the 5 reason why i love him..

1.handsome
2.cute
3.can play instrument
4.high
5.he is the members of CNBLUE

aigoo~ what happen to me.. hehe..
actually..there is no reason in loving somebody..but i think..
im really thankful coz i know him as CNBLUE members..
kyaa~ its true that i love seeing he play his bass..so cutee..
the handsome face that he have can make lots pretty woman falls for him..
but still he just a human being..
i love him in the way he are.. funny,naughty,lovely,obedient to parent..
oh..he not perfect but i really like him..
if i have time machine.. i wanna tell him that i really like him before he join CNBLUE..
but it seems too late..
human is not perfect but can make partner which can perfect each other..
Lee Jung Shin.. I Love You..
thank you!! please be happy... i will be happy by see you happy in your life..and i will never stop loving you..just please don't say goodbye...

so.. just hear this song as my present for you..






Don't say good bye
Lyrics by Yong Hwa/ Composed by Yong Hwa, RYO/ Arranged by youwhich


I don't know how to live without you..
I don't know how to breath in life.
tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't Because of you Because of you.

It's the truth I don't know how to sleep without you.
.I don't know how to fix my heart.
tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't
even if I did I don't know, If I'd try

Do I wanna believe you think the same.
I am missing you.
And I want you believe same love as me.
I am missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still wanna believe.
I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye.


I don't know how to smile without you.
I don't know how to wait for you.
tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't.
Even if all the things were true, If I'd try.

Do I wanna believe you think the same.
I am missing you.
And I want you believe same love as me.
I am missing You you've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still wanna believe.
I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye.
I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna tell a lie for love I'll be your love.
Now I wanna believe you think the same.
I'm missing you.
And I want you to come and give me your love.
I'm missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but now I believe your true mind.
Now I know I'm missing you whole time, Don't say good bye

p/s:so meaningful lyric.. isnt it???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...